Friday, March 6, 2026

Rivals clash


At a gathering in a courtyard in Vitalba, Tuscany, five classmates were present: Wilma, along with Enzo, met Winnie, Vittorio, and Raschele. At one point, Wilma teased:

"Hey, Vittorio and Raschele are friends now? They were always fighting."

"So what? I'd rather they fought, wouldn't you?" said Winnie.

Wilma said:

"No, that's just your impression."

Enzo said:

"Wilma, I'm a very refined and elegant young man, I'm not crazy enough to go around barefoot like some of you..."

"Is that about me?" said Vittorio.

Raschele said:

"Vittorio, don't pay any attention to him."

"I'm not paying any attention. He's just envious."

"Envious, me?" said Enzo.

Winnie said:

"Yes, I envy him because he's an artist, he knows how to draw, create stories, and he knows the history and geography of Italy."

"What a load of rubbish!" said Enzo.

Winnie said:

"Vittorio, Raschele, let's go, let's not waste any time here."

They left, and Wilma said:

"Enzo, you keep lowering yourself to that down-to-earth guy because you're stupid."

"Nothing, I just want to bring him down a peg."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suely, the barefoot judge

Suely arrived from the waterfall, still dripping wet. Shaven-headed, glistening with water. Bare feet caked in mud. Yet wearing an impeccabl...